Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm in Search of hand for help


I am Balkumar Rai, with three families. I am living in government-land (Sukumbasi) from 15 year ago. I am student of collage. Now, I am reading in grade 12. In grade 11 and 12, I am studying commerce with computer science. In this time, I am running my study with work but now I have no any job (work) so due to this job I have to stop my study. These also to run my study a big future from (IT) news Engineering I want to be computer programmer but myself I am big problem due to poorness.
     Due to poorness my mother used to go daily in factory to earn money and for daily meal. She is labor in factory and I was also doing work in lower level staff in Children Association. By comparing my and mother does, it is not sufficient to fulfill our basic needs. In this present time due to incensement at basic needs, it is very difficult to read for my higher study. It is very hard to run house by my mother's income only. The basic needs like electricity, firewood, salt, oil e, etc, if we will buy all this things then our money will finish.
    Due to poorness, in sharawan 10, 2066 in CSE (Collage of Software Engineering) Computer Centre, I gave merit Scholarships Entrance for Diploma in Software Engineering and I brought 60% Scholarships but due to poorness I was compelled to loss this opportunity. I have desire for my higher study but due to poorness I think I will be unable to reach my destination and cannot achieve my goal. Work is everything for everybody in this world but for the backward and poor people like me, money seems to be everything because if we have money all the people will love us, care us and help us.
     Fortunately SOS has given to read freely to my bother during low class. Other wise what would be our life without education? Some, sometimes if I recalled this events then I want to loss my life and be backward and I want to end this life. For my study without parents help I have been working since I was small and I was in standard 8(VIII) for my study and how I was employed in different sector in different places. And for my further study, now I am here and now my course is increasing and to rend there is also incensement of money. I have not compelled to stop my study. When I was in standard 8 (VIII) for works purpose my mother was laborer in Biratnager and for help I used to come Biratnager. And there I used to pack some basic needs in that factory and I used to go for work. In this way for my study only I have the feeling of sorrow I have done for my study, I know how the pain is and one time, I had ride the rickshaw also just for my study only and I was only 14 year old that time.
     When I passed SLC then for my higher Study I joined koshi Sent James College at itahari. When I went college then I told all my problems and for my study I was in need of help and they gave me 50% Scholarship for my study and I want to thanks all my teachers from my heart. We all know that the person who know my heart, we all know that the person who knows what is pains, poverty, hungry they will understand it but the person who are of rich they don't know what is pain and poverty. They will never understand the felling at poorness and sadness at person.
     That's why the person who want to help for my study they are always welcome to my web site and the person who will help me, I have no words to express myself, I think I will cry in front at that person for being so kind towards me. I hope that you all have known about me now.
     At last, I also want to thanks UPCA Nepal for giving to learn basic in Computer and in front of computer I am expressing my words to you all.

No comments: